There’s nothing much to say today, just bits and pieces from here and there.
- I hate my colleague. I just hate
him! He’s really getting on my nerves and I feel like throwing him out of the window. Oops! I hope he’s not reading this. Yeah, well, whatever, read it, you kaza and kaza. Our office is on the first floor, nothing wrong will happen to you anyway! Oh, and for the record, you're not that handsome! Pfff… men!
- I’m fed up with the “whatever” attitude (for those of you who don’t know it, the “whatever” attitude is a self-defense mechanism that consists in considering the glass as constantly half full; disregarding therefore any crisis with the it-could-have-been-worse idea, which naturally works well except with death cases –b3id 3ankon) What was I saying? Oh yes, I’m so tired of it. There should be something I care for. There should be. Bass shou? Think, think ya benet…
- My next determined project and first-time experience: Go to the nearest spa, and pamper myself from head to toe. Inno khalas, enough is enough. I will make time for myself. And yes, these words are coming from the mouth of someone who just came back from Russia. Akh, my back is killing me; it's in dire need of a massage.
- Not really appreciating the behavior of my over-religious neighbor: at 8:30 a.m., I was getting out of my house, and waiting for the elevator. Mind you, it's a twenty-flat building, so this process usually takes quite some time. Finally, there it came. The neighbor opened the door, babbled some things about: "ya 7orma… fitna… astaghfiroulah etc.", then closed it before I even realized what just happened. Grrrrr. In fact, what I really wanted to say was: "well, if you don’t trust your instincts and deeply-rooted faith, you get out of here, because I'm in a hurry!"
- Finally, to complete a very ecstatic day, I decided to take a little walk after leaving the office. Dear neighbor Berri (a.k.a our ever-lasting Speaker) had closed the easiest way leading from my house to the office, due to some "threats" against his life. Anyway, it was at that moment that a strange coincidence happened. I saw it, not once, not twice, but three repeated times: I swear that, in less than five minutes, I saw three different men, in three separate situations, masturbating, in broad daylight, in the middle of the street (actually, since i'm swearing, it was not in the real middle, but what's the heck!)! I was not sure if that was actually happening before my eyes, in such a place, but in any case, I was not ready to look twice. Haydah yalleh ken na2esneh!
- Last but not least, to change the subject, meet my new crush
for this week. Why can’t there be a local version of him? Sigh!